Monday-back to the grind, recovery from long holiday break (see previous post)
Tuesday- Laundry catch up, cranky kids, LOTs of grocery shopping, Bible study with small group
Wednesday- Clean house, shop for presents, RUN, swimming lessons for kids
Thursday- put out a few more holiday decorations, ironing, dinner for seven, Ella's Christmas concert (consider the possibility of shoveling snow in the morning)
Friday- Catch up on anything and everything I have missed this week, read more Breaking Dawn, have a glass of wine and get to bed early
Saturday- Kids Christmas Program and celebration at church 11:45-3) Blackmer Christmas Party 4-?. prep food, kids, and gifts=prepare for colossal meltdowns for all 3 children.
Sunday- Church and Birthday celebrations...prep to repeat for Monday.
Nap....could I fit one in anywhere??
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoosh! I am tired just reading your post :-) I know the feeling...I don't know how you manage three children! Looks like Min was an awesome time! Family time is the best. What wonderful memories you are creating for your kids!!!
I agree...I don't know how you guys manage your time so well! I can hardly keep things together with one baby! I looked back at your Thanksgiving blog and realized I did use a lot of the same pictures as you :-) Hope you had a great birthday!! Miss you guys lots!
Post a Comment