The dear ladies putting on the Christmas concert at church choose to put Carter CENTER. STAGE. Let me tell you, it was quite a show! If I wasn't keeled over in hysterics I was sucking air through my teeth in nervousness. My he.sure.is. SOMEthing! Many more posts to come, but I had to squeeze this postcard-worthy shot in.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Sounds of the season
The dear ladies putting on the Christmas concert at church choose to put Carter CENTER. STAGE. Let me tell you, it was quite a show! If I wasn't keeled over in hysterics I was sucking air through my teeth in nervousness. My he.sure.is. SOMEthing! Many more posts to come, but I had to squeeze this postcard-worthy shot in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Liza, what a fabulous shot! Can't wait to hear all about his antics.
So great!! He sure is something special isn't he? How dull life would be without Carter :)
Post a Comment