Don't worry- I picked CLEAN, fresh snow since I knew he would want to eat some.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Snow-dles of fun
As I am preparing for all the photo opportunities that lay ahead in the next few days, I came across these pictures from the first snow day we had the second week of December. Of course, we LOVE the snow! The kids will go outside and play forever..or until their fingers turn into little icicles. They spent at least an hour outside this particular morning. You can see from the pics that Christian and I are safe inside while these too ya-hoos throw snowballs at us! 

Christian was dying to get his hands on the snow - in turn "bad" mom fashion, rather than bundle us both up, I brought some snow in...for him!

Don't worry- I picked CLEAN, fresh snow since I knew he would want to eat some.
We made our own "mini" snowman.
I even found some polar animals to frolic in the snow with.
Don't worry- I picked CLEAN, fresh snow since I knew he would want to eat some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Would you believe we still don't have snow. I can't complain since I am NOT a fan of the white stuff. However, I am glad to be heading to the west side and up north so the kids can frolic in Grandma's snow.
Post a Comment