For those of you who know me well, you know family is hugely important to me. Many people think it's crazy to load up the van and drive 12 plus hours to spend a few days with our family. However, we find it fun and exciting. We are so blessed with such great family. Spending the days and nights hanging out with them laughing and relaxing was a treat. Here are some pictures of our trip. I couldn't wait to get my hands on 4 month old Logan. My WORD, that is possibly the happiest and most content baby I have ever met. I always heard the crazy stories of how aunties loved to smooch their nieces and nephews and well, I am here to tell you, I have joined that club. But hey, look at those gorgeous, chubby cheeks! Who could stay away from them?
Look at how alert he is! He is just cooing and bonding and doing all that great stuff that makes parents (and grandparents) tear up as they see these kids bond. Pulling on my heart strings, since we don't live next door.
More lovey time with the little chooch!
The Cousins:
Of course whenever we are at Grandmas we can always expect the following things:
........A beautiful table overflowing with delicious food
No comments:
Post a Comment