This sort of thing is right up Ella's alley. She loves practicing and performing. She was so precious just singing away and VERY focused. The whole evening was just precious. As we were leaving the concert the ground was covered in snow and everyone had their Christmas lights and decorations on display. We woke up to a surprise on Friday morning: I had a snow day due to all the accumulation. Shockingly, Caledonia was in session. Carter had joyfully traveled home with Grandma and Grandpa for an over night and special one on one time. So I dropped Ella & Christian at daycare and headed out for a 5 mile run at the gym and some much needed Christmas shopping! By the time I picked the kids up at Jan's they were ready for a nap and I got my baking for the rest of the weekend's festivities done. So much fun to be had in the month of December! Many more pictures to come!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Kettle Lake Concert
Last Thursday evening we were treated to a delightful and joy filled Christmas concert put on by the kindergarten-2nd grade students at Kettle Lake. Grandma and Grandpa Blackmer came down earlier in the day to play with the grand kids, we enjoyed a relaxing dinner and slipped into the Christmas spirit while listening to Ella and her classmates sing songs from the holidays. It was heartwarming. I am so glad to live in a community that celebrates with such a lovely production. I am grateful for all the hard work and thoughtfulness the teachers put into this special family event. Ella (and all the other children) knew all their songs and the motions to the songs. Here are a few pictures of the evening.
Ella and a half of the other girls in her class. There is a very high ratio of boys to girls in her class this year.
This sort of thing is right up Ella's alley. She loves practicing and performing. She was so precious just singing away and VERY focused. The whole evening was just precious. As we were leaving the concert the ground was covered in snow and everyone had their Christmas lights and decorations on display. We woke up to a surprise on Friday morning: I had a snow day due to all the accumulation. Shockingly, Caledonia was in session. Carter had joyfully traveled home with Grandma and Grandpa for an over night and special one on one time. So I dropped Ella & Christian at daycare and headed out for a 5 mile run at the gym and some much needed Christmas shopping! By the time I picked the kids up at Jan's they were ready for a nap and I got my baking for the rest of the weekend's festivities done. So much fun to be had in the month of December! Many more pictures to come!
This sort of thing is right up Ella's alley. She loves practicing and performing. She was so precious just singing away and VERY focused. The whole evening was just precious. As we were leaving the concert the ground was covered in snow and everyone had their Christmas lights and decorations on display. We woke up to a surprise on Friday morning: I had a snow day due to all the accumulation. Shockingly, Caledonia was in session. Carter had joyfully traveled home with Grandma and Grandpa for an over night and special one on one time. So I dropped Ella & Christian at daycare and headed out for a 5 mile run at the gym and some much needed Christmas shopping! By the time I picked the kids up at Jan's they were ready for a nap and I got my baking for the rest of the weekend's festivities done. So much fun to be had in the month of December! Many more pictures to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment