Playing in the wonderful sand
Ready to climb the dunes
Splashing in the waves
We are so blessed. We had the oppurtunity to enjoy some of the best of Michigan this weekend. We ventured North to Mackinac Island and Sleeping Bear Dunes. Mom and Dad went along for the adventure. Speaking of adventures....we had many. I can't wait to post oddles of pics and lots of wonderful stories..but that will have to be tomorrow. I am happy to write that I am in the final minutes of my thesis project. Everything has been approved and I just need to meet with my professor tomorrow to go through the hard copy. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will all go EXTREMEMLY smoothly and that I will only have the celebration portion of this project left. Noon tomorrow, I will seem like a new woman! But I couldn't help but post a couple pics of the wonderfully fun weekend we had.
3 comments:
Love the pics and I can not wait to read more about your Mackinac Trip!!! I love it there and hope to take our kids soon. See you tomorrow:-) Yeah!!! No more thesis projects!!!
Can't wait to read more! Good luck with the thesis. What an amazing woman, to pull it all off!
Looks like you all had a fabulous time! I absolutely love that last picture of Scott and Carter in the water. Looking forward to reading more. So glad your grad work is finished!!!
Post a Comment