I have to take a quick minute here to jot down a couple of things that Carter's said/done in the last few days that are so.....well......CARTER!
Saturday we were driving home from picking up pizza and rain clouds were rolling in. Carter loves to watch the weather. He is looking out the window marveling at the big billowy clouds. He laughs this huge belly laugh which all by itself says, "wow!" I asked, "what do you see buddy?" He points up to the sky pointing and say, "that cloud is SOOOO huge that I think Jesus AND God live there---together." I look back in my rear view mirror, he is staring up looking all angelic covered in sawdust and dirt with wonder in his eyes and a smile of contentment on his face.
Today during our grocery shopping excursion or shall I call these sorts of outings adventures? (Scott calls them down right crazy! He can't fathom why I would take all 3 kids to the store and try to accomplish a goal--at least he appreciates what I do..it's getting better...kind of?!!)
Anyway we are checking out and it has been a pretty uneventful trip, thankfully, however Carter and Christian are tired and in need of naps. I am rubbing Carter's head commending him for a basically well behaved shopping trip. His eyes become fixed on my chest and he says, like the true man that he is, "mom what Boppy are you wearing?" I lean closer to him as I am not understanding the questions and he proceeds to pull my shirt down to expose my left breast! I get a little frazzled as my 3 year old has exposed me to the entire, seemingly VERY busy all of a sudden, check out area! "What????" I ask with a crazy look on my face. He calmly and matter of factly replies, "yeah, mom, good choice I weally like that Boppy you got on today". So I can only imagine that his word Boppy means bra??? So he associates the Boppy pillow I used to nurse all three kids with my boobs which in turn must mean I wear a Boppy over the boobs...right?? Is that 3 year old logic or what?? I write this only so that I remember it someday when I reread these lovely entries. I tell you this kid keeps me hopping ALL. THE. LIVE. LONG. DAY!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is LAUGH OUT LOUD hilarious! Boys.
Post a Comment