For the past week I have been searching high and low for the top to my electric toothbrush. Christian is enamoured by it with the vibrations and the ability to take the top on and off. However, he had taken the top off (again) and I figured it was just in a drawer in our bathroom. Not to worry, I have been brushing with the new toothbrush my dentist gave me the same day the top came up missing. Anyhow- I found the top today. While I was at the gym. In the shower. That little bugger had taken the top off of my shampoo I travel with, put the top inside, and then let it marinade there. Needless to say I will have to spend the $7 and buy a new head, because I can NOT get it out of the shampoo container and YUCK! The things kids do.....when their parents aren't watching. YIKES!
On a good note, I am back at the running thing. I took a week off to finish the thesis, then took another week off in celebration of being done and now have logged 10 miles this week to get my butt, legs, and mind back on track for the mini marathon I am planning to run October 18!!! Any running partners out there??
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love all the new pics! I had so much fun seeing you last week. It just makes me miss you more and wish we were closer. I would love another running partner! Have fun in Minnesota!!! Let's plan another get together soon!
I am WALKING it sooo you will be quite a bit ahead of me...and you go girl!! Have fun visiting family in Minnesota!
Post a Comment