Last Saturday we gathered with the Blackmer side of the family, while it was a much smaller gathering than usual, it was good to spend time with those who could make it. It is great to get together with everyone for the holidays. Every one's families are growing and I can't help but think that Grandma Blackmer is smiling down from Heaven and smiling with delight at all her great grandchildren. There are many days that I where I am simply in awe of Grandma. How is the word did she manage 6 kids? WOW! She remains to be one of the women I admire the most. I only wish she were here to share all these magical moments. Here are a few pictures from the fun time we had together.
Christian found a comfy place to take a snooze!
Does this look like trouble or what??
Enjoying good food and great company
Carter us busy playing with all of his cars and new
truck
No comments:
Post a Comment