We've had lots of snow! Carter our outdoors man is caught here enjoying the white powdery stuff! I have so many fun pictures to post that I will let the pictures tell the story. Oh and by the way, yes that is Gus in the top of our 9 foot tree. Gus and Christian had this perfect game they played together. Gus would climb the tree making it sway back and forth, and on the way up he would reach out his paw and bat the glass balls off onto the floor. Christian sat at the bottom waiting for the beautiful glittery bulbs to plop on the floor. It was this great game they played until I grew so tired of policing the area and chasing Gus down that I took all the garland and balls off. It is a more barren and safer tree for the time being!
Monday, December 29, 2008
A little naughty and lots of nice!
We've had lots of snow! Carter our outdoors man is caught here enjoying the white powdery stuff! I have so many fun pictures to post that I will let the pictures tell the story. Oh and by the way, yes that is Gus in the top of our 9 foot tree. Gus and Christian had this perfect game they played together. Gus would climb the tree making it sway back and forth, and on the way up he would reach out his paw and bat the glass balls off onto the floor. Christian sat at the bottom waiting for the beautiful glittery bulbs to plop on the floor. It was this great game they played until I grew so tired of policing the area and chasing Gus down that I took all the garland and balls off. It is a more barren and safer tree for the time being!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment