Before the stroke of midnight I should definitely post my goals for 2009. 2008 has been filled with blessing upon blessing. We are so grateful for all God has provided for us and all he has entrusted us with. Here are a few goals I am setting for our family for 2009 (in no particular order):
- plant a garden
-foster and role model kindess, self lessness, curiousity, and adventure for the kids
- sieze the moments....all of them
-laugh often throughout the day
-give the kids jobs so they develop responsibility and team work around the house
-CONQUER clutter...try as I might, I cannot ignore it and it's killing me
-take loads of pictures to capture the perfectness of these stages
-enjoy these times rather than be frustrated at all that I can not accomplish
-actually read from front to back one book that is not self-help, professional or kid oriented
-dance with the kids, be Carter's "princess" and Ella's "fairy god-mother" before I know it they won't have a thing to do with my dancing!
-go on more dates with my hot, sexy, and intriguing husband
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy New Year! Great resolutions! I hear you on the last one. We don't get out much. It looks like your family had a wonderful holiday. I don't know about you but, I could sure use another week off! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment