While we were in Macy's Ella noticed all the escaltors. So we made it a little mission to go all the way to the top, she and I. We went up to the 9th floor. There at the top was this special writing station, where Ella sat down and wrote Santa a special letter then put it into the special mailbox that goes right to Santa. Oh, it was adorable. And boy was she excited. She asked for an American Girl doll. It was taking her forever to fill out the front so I walked over to see what the hold up was and on the address lines she had written our phone number. She stopped and saw me reading it...her response, looking over the top of her glasses, crinkled nose in all seriousness, "well, just in case he needs to know which house is ours---mom!" Simply perfect five year old logic! I loved it and was touched. This is such a magical time of year for five year olds! I just love it.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment