Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So cute my camera can't keep up

Seven months is such a fantastic age...especially since it is marking a HUGE milestone for Christian of sleeping through the night! HOORAY! I am sure Grandma Moorlag can hear my cheers of delight all the way in Minnesota! I am just really soaking up all his silliness, personality, and sweetness these days.I just adore him (not that I love him more than the other kids, it is just a fun stage we are in) and I am reminded often that this is my last babe so I better SOAK it up.

New Stuff with the cute little guy:
~first tooth popped through on the bottom last week
~crawls around like a crazy kid
~ if he is in the living room playing and I am in the kitchen he will come find me
~eats food like nobody's business (actually reminds me of Carter--yet not so aggressive)
~thinks he is big stuff to hold crackers
~loves throwing toys over the edge of exersaucer and high chair
~is a fish in the bathtub (better be in order to keep up with siblings)
~loves to crawl all over people laying on the floor
~ pulls Gus' tail and squeals with delight
~so smiley--like usual
~beginning to get a few baby signs (bangs hands on table for more instead of clapping them together but one can totally tell what he REALLy wants...more food)
~thinks opening the drawers in the kitchen is pretty fantastic















This is another fun thing he enjoys, maybe he learned this from his friend Marta last Friday. Oh, Lis~ I will be the one suffering from that aching back now.

No comments: