One evening about a week before Halloween, I asked Carter if he wanted to dress up for the day. I listed off a variety of things he could be. His reply was, "no cause I am just your Carter boy." His answer was so sweet, so honest, and SO Carter! He went in the other room to play and then he flew past me saying, "Super Tarter to the rescue!" I thought that's it! He can dress up as himself for the night. I got a cape (which has gotten much use already) and slapped a C shield on him and called him dressed for the night. He sure was SUPER: Super excited, Super loud, Super fast, Super Hungry (for candy), Super thankful (that people were just throwing candy in his pumpkin)and SUPER adorable!
Ella had a fun morning at school. All the kindergarten kids wore their costumes to school. They had a parade (which Ella survived a tour of the WHOLE school in these chintzy plastic high heels she had to have) then the rest of the morning was spent partying with crafts, games, and then a quick nap on the way home. Here she is with a few of her friends.
Isn't this just the craziest wig??? I think it was more for the Goldilocks costume but it tickled her! Sweet Christian slept in the van while they made the rounds between a few houses. He was fine with me putting the lion costume from Carter on him for a bit.... I think it was 9:00 so it was simply for the photo op! What a trooper.
No comments:
Post a Comment