Monday, November 17, 2008

Cutie Putie







Birthday Celebration for Grandpa!



Christian has evolved into such a little personality lately. He is proficiently crawling and will now come to find me if I am in another room. He can also go from crawling tow sitting with no problem. He thinks he is pretty cool and loves to stand at the ottoman. We had the kid's Pottery Barn chairs out this weekend and he was tickled to sit in Carter's, laying back, kicking up his feet and rolling around. Last week at home with Grandma and Grandpa he began crawling and malling adults when they are on the floor. He was evening climbing up into the Carter chair and figured out how to stand up. YIKES! He must not of understood the conversation I had with him a while ago about how he was NOT supposed to grow up so fast. He is loving all the new foods he is trying and thinks he is hot stuff to handle a strip of toast all on his own. I was glad to have today with him to enjoy his sweet personality and new found tricks.

Here are a few shots of him playing in the newspaper. I remember both Elle and Carter in this stage of excitment with all the crackling papers. Chrisitan makes this adorable face that I just can't seem to catch on camera. He shuts his eyes and crinkles up his nose then sticks his tongue out just a bit! Too cute! Ahhh, he is changing so much! On one happy note, he is FINALLY learning to sleep through the night. However, not without a bit of a fight. Each night he is making a little progress, crying for less, or not as loudly. Before I know it I might just sleep through the night....uhhh probably not but here is to wishful thinking.

No comments: