Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our little Turkey

While I've been busy preparing for Thanksgiving these past few days, Christian's been such a little turkey. He is busy learning all sorts of new tricks. I tried to catch a few of them to share. He is a very proficient and FAST crawler these days. He also pulls himself up to everything. Notice all the playing he is doing at the little table. Ella and Scott cleaned the attic in the garage out this week and Elle was determined to clean up this little toy that she and Carter loved when they were learning to walk. It is official. He loves it too! You will catch him pestering napping Gus, walking around with Scott, and hanging upside down. Oh, yes, he absolutely loves the Little People Farm. His favorite thing today was to open and shut the silo..... repeatedly and laugh hysterically. He is working on another bottom tooth so that's the cause of the runny nose and drooolly, droll! Can you believe he turned 8 months today! I can't! Where is the time going?? I should have stuck a candle in his sweet potatoes.
Click to play Christian's new tricks
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

1 comment:

Elizabeth Isaak said...

Your kiddos are so cute! And BIG! I can't believe how they insist on growing. :-) I'm a regular vistor to your blog, keeping caught up on all things Moorlag. Take care!