Saturday, November 1, 2008

a few more pictures


This week Grandma Moorlag sent her"ever famous Halloween package". She is so wonderful. Every year, the week of Halloween, she send this package of homemade cookies all decorated and tasty for the kids...and adults. This year she really outdid herself with the fancy pumpkins and cats. As you can see the kids LOVED it. We ration out the cookies for dessert after dinner. ( I hope they don't catch on that I usually have one with my afternoon cup of coffee.. but that's our little secret!)


After Ella's soccer game, Dad and Scott headed to Battle Creek to finalized the purchase of Scott's new car. Mom stayed with the kids and I. Here is a picture of the adorable scarecrow they made together to decorate for fall. It greets us everytime we enter the backdoor.






Here are a few more shots of the soccer players. Elle with her medal! What fun!

No comments: