
We couldn't be more tickled! Our first niece/cousin has arrived! Mike and Sarah (Scott's middle brother) just had their baby girl Josie last week. She is a beauty---showing a good mix of mom and dad's genes. :) We are dying to snuggle her up next weekend! Everytime we get new pictures sent to us, I show the kids and Carter calls her "my Josie"! What a great -big-cousin he is already! I can't wait to post pictures of Christian and Josie (they are only 3 months apart)....oh and the other kids too. It is so great to have another baby in the family. Once our other siblings start to have babies (and we are out of the baby stage ourselves) I am sure to be obsessed. I have been very emotional with Christian (poor kid must think it is normal to have a mom that cries often) . I tear up when he wears an outfit for the last time when he does something for the first time; all the while sobbing..."oh this is the last first time". I know I NEED to get a grip or else Christian will be in therapy before he is 2!~
No comments:
Post a Comment