The kids have really enjoyed fishing up at the lake so I figured I would post some pictures from their exciting adventures. As one can imagine, putting yourself on a narrow dock with two children with flying hooks is definitely ADVENTUROUS! :) To date, we have yet to knock anyONE into the lake, however the container of worms has been swimming a few times. Ella has made tremendous growth since the beginning of the summer. She is my little tomboy. She now puts her own worms on the hook, casts, and reels them in. However, we haven't got her taking the fish off just yet...that's mom's LEAST favorite part. Thankfully, Grandpa and his trusty fishing pliers are never too far! This summer is jam packed with lots of fun. I am so thankful that we can fill our days with these fantastic adventures. Speaking of fun, the kids are starting swimming lessons tomorrow. Ella has her own class she will be going to and Carter & I will be taking the parent/child class together. Look for pictures to come.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment