Ella and Carter were given strict instructions that they were to smile and same ONLY encouraging things like, "yummy" "good stuff". IN this picture he is looking over his shoulder thinking what's all the hoopla going on back there??
Many attempts later...I think this is his attempt to push me away.
On Sunday Christian (I can't believe it) turned 4 months. And as I have done with the other two on this momentous day, I gave him barley cereal. I am not really ready for him to be eating solids. He is the baby and growing up way to fast for my liking. However, I did this mostly for tradition and mental health. As I am noticing with the third child, things get a little fuzzy with my remembering power. Hmmm, how old was Carter when he sat up, got his first tooth, etc. For Pete's sake, he is only two and I can't remember well!@! So I have decided whenever possible, I am going to make things easier for myself. I need to keep consulting the baby books and photo albums to see when the kids hit these MAJOR milestones that my brain just can't remember. Arg!!! Is it the fact that I just turned 30 or is it that these childbearing years have sucked all my brain power??? The jury is still out.
Christian was less than thrilled with the cereal HOWEVER on the same day he officially found his toes. He has been grabbing at them and putting them in his mouth since then. He must have his dad's mouth, because he can fit his whole hand in his mouth and is pretty proficient at it. So if I had to pick, I'd say he is WAY more interested in putting his feet and hands into his mouth rather than the cereal. I will keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment