
Carter is an outdoors-man by nature. Since the weather has been so beautiful lately he has been spending lots of time in his element. Here he is with his make-shift "car wash". Who knew that's why he wanted to the pool out? I figured he wanted to go swimming. He LOVES the hose and any job I can give him that utilizes his services. He would water my trees and landscaping all day if I let him.


Of course, Ella had to get in on the action. Here she is washing her big wheels. Good thing we don't live in a neighborhood bc Carter loves riding this thing SOOO much. I just need to break down and by him his own. Ella thinks he needs a Spiderman big wheels. For some reason, in her world girls=princess paraphernalia and boys=Spiderman

This activity kept them nice and busy until Carter decided it would be GREAT fun to spray Ella with the hose. Of course, that didn't go over well since she adores the princess shirt from Grandma Moorlag. Has had to wear it almost everyday since we got it. :)

Scott and the kids are having fun at the pool. The kids are taking swimming lessons at the Y every Wednesday night. Ella is learning some good form and technique. She is ALWAYS the first to volunteer in class and is so proud of herself that she swam half the length of the pool without assistance. If she can swim the whole length (which is a very long ways in mom's eyes) then she passes the swim test and is free to go in the deep end and can go on the slides. I am nervous to say it won't be long. I'm sure she will be going down the big slide by this winter. Ahh, she is growing up so fast and is so determined to be SO independent. Gotta love that great spirit that God's given her.
Carter on the other hand is a daredevil. He just jumps off the edge of the pool in water that's way over his head. He yells," you catch me now mom!" I need a third eye in the back of my head to keep tabs on him. He is something else! We sure love our little fish. Christian will be in the mix soon enough. For now, I just drop him off at daycare. He'll be in class before we know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment