So many wonderful events happen during the week that I'd love to blog on. However, the speed of life these days seems to be close to the speed of light so there's never enough time to get it all done in a day and still have enough energy to blog. I thought I would do a quick post of Ella's fun morning of soccer. She looks so 'official' in her shin guards and tshirt. Scott and Carter took Ella to her game -freeing Christian and I up for a morning of picking up around the house (which is always much needed) and then we shot to the mall for a quick shopping trip. I must say Christian is my best shopper by far. Slip him into the Bjorn and he is happy as a lark. It was a good morning for all.
Here are a few shots of Elle doing her thing on the soccer field. She loves it and manages to catch on quickly. She even managed to score two goals which REALLY impressed mom!!! The most important thing is that she is learning the importance of teamwork, she is working on her listening skills, and all the while having lots of fun! She was a bit disgruntled when I pulled the black shin guards out of the bag this morning. I asked her what the problem was and her reply was, "well I thought you'd get me pink or purple because those are my colors!" Of course, my reasoning for the choice of black was selfish.....I like that it covers dirty marks. I don't need one more thing to bleach around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment