The little bugger had scooched all the way from the middle of this blanket to investigate the buffet. He was laying there with his hand stuck inside one of the cubbies thinking he was SOOOO cool when I startled him with my squeak! Not even 6 months for a few more days and I am in trouble! Oh CRAP! Who would have ever thought I would look back on the last 6 months and refer to them as 'the easy days' but so it is true. The little guy is on the move. But not if I can do much about it. I will continue to flip this guy over on his back and smooch up his belly and neck (which is so very kissable and choochy right now & it just sends him into the most mood altering belly laugh)! Time is flying. I have a kindergartner girl, a 2 1/2 year old, and a 6 month old mover.....I am so blessed!#@$!????! Really I am and am very aware of how great I have it. But man we are on high alert now! Here are a few shots of the little guys in action.
Looking like more like a caterpillar, getting that adorable butt up in the air.
Can you believe this face? It screams, "hey mom, check out just HOW cool I am with these new moves!!"

Ahh, he spots Gus who he gets very excited to see these days. Before I know it we'll have three kids chasing this poor cat!
Lots of funny faces from the growing boy. Don't you love the humongous bug bit in the middle of his forehead? YIKES! I think he's pretty stinking cute. I should take a poll, who do you think he looks more like:
a. Scott
b. Liza
c. Ella
d. Carter
e. none of the above
3 comments:
The picture of Christian's "worm" crawl is as cute as a bug!! He'll be a pro by the time we get there. We've decided he's a combination child so I guess our vote would go for E(non-of-the-above).
My vote is Scott & Ella, but Carter is ALL Blackmer!!! Gosh, they're cute!!!
I can't decide! I think he looks most like Ella, so that must mean Scott, too. What fun to have three kids who look kind of different, kind of the same. I can't believe he's on the move! Adorable pics.
Post a Comment