Scott, Liza, Ella, Carter, & Christian
Love the scrapbook!!! So cute and creative. I will have to try making one. Your kids are just way too precious!!! Wish I could reach in and kiss them all through the computer. Russell and Sloane would have a ball in your backyard!
What a fun way to let us in on your family events! Looks like Scott's playground is getting good use by all. Hope we can join in on the fun next week!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love the scrapbook!!! So cute and creative. I will have to try making one. Your kids are just way too precious!!! Wish I could reach in and kiss them all through the computer. Russell and Sloane would have a ball in your backyard!
What a fun way to let us in on your family events! Looks like Scott's playground is getting good use by all. Hope we can join in on the fun next week!
Post a Comment