Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Preschool graduation Chat

Yesterday afternoon, while Carter and I had a rare moment of quiet time just-the-two-of-us, I asked him a few questions about preschool. The questions are in blue and his responses follow. (Please excuse typing errors, I was in a hurry)


What did you like best about LL?
When I was Special Person
Who are your best friends?
Noah Sherwood and Kyle Vincent Barthel
What did love about Mrs. Kathy?
She is so nice.
What does she do for you?
If I get a boo boo, she tells me to go see Miss Julie for a band aid.
What was the hardest thing to learn this year?
About bones
Now that you are done with Preschool, what do think you;ll do in kdg?
We will do Zoo PHonics friends. And we will definitely get homework
What will you miss most about LIttle Lambs?
Being the special person and Wooliam.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A dentist or a doctor.
What do you do that's a good friend?
If someone is upset I go tell Miss Kathy because she can help.
I always say I will play with anyone so they don't feel left out.
I give hugs and sometimes I make a silly face and they laugh.
Was there anything at Little Lambs that you didn't like?
If someone bugged me.
The water was icky and pretty stinky. That's it.
What are going to do at the program tonight?
Show you the Zoo Phonics friends
I am pretty sure we are going to say a prayer.
Who is coming tonight to watch you?
Grandpa, Grandma, Ella, Christian, Dad, Mom and all my friends!
What did you learn about God at LL?
We prayed to him and sang praises to him. (Followed by a solo of God Bless America)
What was your favorite prayer you learned?
The Echo prayer
and
ABCDEFG thank you God for feeding me
and
Children of God, hearHis Holy Word, Gather around the table of the Lord, Hear our prayer, bless this food, bless this drink and hear our song of love. Al al leu, all a leu,

1 comment:

Kirsten Carlson said...

So, so, sooooooooo precious!!!