Our new refrigerator!
There have only been a few "issues" with the new appliance. I couldn't bring myself to put all our 'stuff' into the new one. It is so mesmerizing to open. It's sooo clean and pretty. I really don't want to mess it up or have it be less than organized. So here was my first proposal. Two pretty glasses filled with fruit just waiting for the sangria to be poured. This option however, did not fly with the man of the house. He felt there needed to be more substance inside the house. I guess he doesn't want to have to trek all the way to the garage for food. Go figure?? I just thought it would help us to eat less. I had to snap a picture of how pretty it was before this family of 5 moved in all the snacks and food!
1 comment:
It's absolutely gorgeous! I completely understand about not wanting to put anything in it...it's just too clean and pretty to get it dirty. Enjoy...
Post a Comment