
On many occasions, Carter sets the tone for our family. Today he has been down right JOLLY! I picked him up from daycare and he was tickled to see me. We pulled into the driveway and that boy carried in 5 bags of groceries, fed Gus, and reported back for more helping duties, "mom, what else can I do to help you?" He followed up by playing exceptionally nice with Christian which I then rewarded them both (basically for cuteness) with cookies. They were sitting on the floor as I unpacked the groceries. This is what I overheard:
Carter: These toys are so fun! Let's play together
Christian: O-tay!
Carter: Wow! Aren't you a great brother!
Christian: Yep!
Carter: These cookies are de-wish-us
Ahhh! Life is good, and sweet for the moment. I had to post this so when I feel as if I might ring that boy's neck, I can refer back to this moment in time that is recorded on the infrequently updated blog. :)
Carter: These toys are so fun! Let's play together
Christian: O-tay!
Carter: Wow! Aren't you a great brother!
Christian: Yep!
Carter: These cookies are de-wish-us
Ahhh! Life is good, and sweet for the moment. I had to post this so when I feel as if I might ring that boy's neck, I can refer back to this moment in time that is recorded on the infrequently updated blog. :)
2 comments:
How sweet! I wonder just what it was that made his day so lovely to him?
Absolutely precious Liza! I haven't checked the blogs lately, but I am so happy I caught this one :) And I can totally relate to those tender moments...and the ones when you want to ring their necks :)
Post a Comment