Monday, January 25, 2010

Game on

Note to self: when playing games with either of the older two---pay attention and be present! They are fiercely competitive and generally very good at whatever game it is we are playing (which side of the family does this come from?). Be it Blink, Memory, Scrabble Slam, Go Fish, Uno, or a multitude of other games, these kids aren't messing around. I was getting a bit distracted tonight during "game time" and Carter called me out. "Hey Mom! You better FO-cus, you aren't paying close attention." Hmmm.....I wonder who has said that to him?? A time or two???

A plea to all friends and relatives: Please come over and play with my kids! I am sick of getting beat by my children!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wish we closer to play some games with the kiddos. Carter is too cute!

Margo Lynn Laug said...

We love to play games too! Don't ya just love how our kids can be little mirrors of ourselves?!

Kirsten Carlson said...

Fun, fun, fun! Gotta love game time! Great job on your running. I am sticking to my training schedule, but haven't gotten above 7 yet. 3 months to go!!! We are going to have rockin bods :-)