I am slacking on the blogging front. It's been busy around here (really?? when isn't IT busy here??) We've been realing from the holidays, enjoying our new toys, playing in the snow, trying to keep the house clean and all the other annoying organizational nonsense that functioning as a household of five requires. I have taken pictures, I just haven't uploaded them to the computer....they are coming this week.
Other things that are keeping me off the blog:
-Dennis the Menance (aka my once sweet and easy going 3rd child) is ransacking my house and wrecking havoc on his siblings. Must not leave him alone for long or he will destroy something. He was throwing clean laundry in the toilet the other day. Sheeze!-I have new running shoes (thank you Mom and Dad Moorlag) and I have re-committed myself to running the 1/2 marathon with two other strong willed and slightly competive friends. I am trying to run every other day or whenever I get the chance.
-I am a bit busy at work, I love to start new things at school since we are buckled down and focused this time of year.
-Working through all the stuff that goes along with putting things in place for Carter to go to preschool in the fall. This seems early to me, but hey, he's ready. (He pulled me aside the other day and said, "mom listen to me read." Tears almost welled up in my eyes, I had done so much with Elle at this point and Carter well he learns a lot vicariously. Sure enough that kids "read" the book front to back. I was shocked. He's ready for school....I .....think!
-Elle has turned into a social coordinator lately. She was out for a playdate on Saturday, is going to a bday party next Saturday. And then a mom stopped Scott at church today to say that Ella had written a note and put it in Alia's backpack. The girls had planned a playdate they just forgot to tell us about it. Looks like we will be coordinating an afterschool playdate soon.
Life is good. Busy. and therefore, not a lot of time spent on blogging. I will try to be better this week. Ciao!
1 comment:
I am slacking with the blog as well...so busy...ahhh! I have been running though and it feels pretty good. Just super COLD! We can do this!!!
Post a Comment