Sunday, June 14, 2009

Slippin' and Slidin'

Despite being a week into our "summer vacation" today was one of the first REALLY nice days we could play outside. So as it goes with my family....we added water! I am so glad the kids love to play in and with water.constantly! Here are a few shots of them slipping, sliding, and sipping! Christian must have been thirsty because he just kept coming back to this refreshing water fountain!
Having fun with Ella!

Carter would run from the front of the house, all the way to the backyard.....momentum???







1 comment:

Kirsten Carlson said...

Congratulations Ella!!! I still can't believe another school year is done! I enjoy seeing the pictures with Julie. She looks great! Your kids look like they are enjoying the start to summer vacation. I too enjoy running more than that thesis project...unfortunately I keep choosing to run over writing...and my runs keep getting longer...can you say procrastination!