We've been enjoying the beautiful summer weather. This weekend and the start of the week have been sunny and fun-filled. Scott is tickled, we've been spending lots of time in the backyard. Here the kids are on Sunday enjoying the slip n slide along with some juicy watermelon.
Ella had the idea for these first two pictures. She suggested the heading read:
Grandpa & Grandma we are SOO sad, we miss you!
Blast from the past: Here are Luke and Ella the day before Ella's first birthday. Oh, how life has changed in just 5 short years! The blessings are pouring out!
Two of our four boys
Treasures
We love Popsicles! And today was a real treat since everyone had a different flavor and they were so excited to share! There was another set of hands here so I decided to snap some pictures. Typically, I am fielding fallen Popsicles or wiping drips of sticky melted juice. Today it was cute to catch it on film.
Christian is VERY proficient at manning his own treat. YUMMO!
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of the kids when they were little, next to the pic of them big. Isn't it great to have friends who have known your children since they were born? I also love watching Christian get bigger. He's turning into a full-blown toddler, popsicles and all!
Post a Comment