I'm not always great about taking pictures of "all of us" so here it is----the five of us at Holland State Park. We had the best time soaking up the sun, scooping up the sand, and making lots of great memories! I sure do love the summer in Michigan. I am looking forward to the other adventures we have planned this summer. Stay tuned!Monday, June 29, 2009
Family picture
I'm not always great about taking pictures of "all of us" so here it is----the five of us at Holland State Park. We had the best time soaking up the sun, scooping up the sand, and making lots of great memories! I sure do love the summer in Michigan. I am looking forward to the other adventures we have planned this summer. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fantastic family photo! (It is so difficult to get one of those.) You have a beautiful family Liza!
Post a Comment