Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fantastic Father's Day

Our family is blessed by our wonderful fathers. We were sad we couldn't celebrate with Scott's dad. We were able to enjoy a beautiful day at the lake. Here are a few pictures from our relaxing day.
On the hammockChristian is growing up so fast. Look at this big guy!


Dad and Grandpa with the kids
kisses for Daddy!


Carter is in his glory up at the lake. He spends every minute by the lake, watching the lake, or IN the lake. There isn't much he dislikes about the lake...except going home.
He is learning the virtue of patience through fishing. Although, this is a highly gratifying game of drop and catch! He takes his work very seriously!


Learning to get a hold of the fish to take it off.

Watching and waiting....

Opening presents with dad.. the kids even had a surprise in dad's box from Minnesota. Thanks Grandma-for thinking of us.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray for great dads! I love seeing pictures of your parents, too. It's been a long time since I've seen them in person! Glad you had a good weekend.

Kirsten Carlson said...

Happy Father's Day to Scott! And your fathers! It looks like you had a great day at the lake. I am itching to get up to my parents' lake. Hopefully we can squeeze in a long trip once I'm done with grad school. I know I've said it before, but Carter and Russell would get along GREAT! Such boys!