Monday, March 30, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christian's first bday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


It is hard to believe that our little guy is one. He has been walking since he was 10 1/2 months. He steals our heart with his silly faces, hugs, and the way he touches your finger in true "ET" fashion (think ET phone home). He brings an air of sweetness and love to our family. Now don't get me wrong, our house is a zoo these days. But these phases and stages the kids are in are so great and they won't last long so I am dedicated to enjoying EVERYTHING that goes with them....the noise, the perpetual mess, the innocence, the funny things they say, the trials and tribulations of potty training, the semi-sleepless nights, and the general business of being a parent of a 5, 3, and 1 year old! Can you believe that Carter turns 3 on Friday??? wow life is flying by at warp speed and one morning I will wake up and realize this baby stage wasn't so crazy after all. If I blink...or sleep too much, I might miss something so I am trying really hard to enjoy ALL of this!

I have tons more pictures to add from our fun last few days. I managed to snap 99 pictures alone at the butterfly gardens. I was feeling a bit frazzled at times to click and keep track of the kiddos (thankfully, Grandpa and Grandma were there to help since they wouldn't let me take the stroller in). Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine. It sure beats the snow flurries from yesterday.

1 comment:

Kirsten Carlson said...

I can not believe it's been one year already. Time goes way too fast!!! The kids are all precious!