Sunday, March 29, 2009

Christian Turns One

On Friday, my baby turned one. Sniff. Sniff. tear. It doesn't seem remotely possible that our little guy came into the world at 1:27 just one year ago. I can't remember life without him (well kind of). He is such a precious little fellow. We just love him so much. The last few days have been filled with laughter, joy, and lots of wonderful memories. Mom and Dad Moorlag came to visit last Wednesday and boy, have we been busy! There will be MANY pictures to post on all our fun events. I just had to take a minute to put together a quick slideshow of the party day. Uncle Mike, Sarah, and Josie all made the trip up from Indy and Uncle Evan came home from Illinois. It was so good to see everyone! We are so blessed with such loving and involved family and friends. Oh, I am filled with such an array of emotions as my baby turns one. The overwhelming feeling is joy and blessings!


No comments: