Christian is really going through some changes these days. The little bugger has his two top front teeth poking through, still a runny nose, but lots more smiles and determination. He is busy walking all over the house. He is so cute with both hands raised in the air for balance as he moseys around. He is so proud of himself as he rounds a corner and he loves to see our excitement as we all make such a fuss over his longer walks from here to there. Here are a few shots of him from earlier this week. I will try to post a little video with his steps sometime this weekend. It has been snowing since we woke up and we are projected to get lots of snow before tomorrow. We have plans with our friends tonight- pizza, dessert, and 7 kids whew! Maybe I should grab a nap???
Just for comparison and for the fun of it. I went back to the February picts from 2007 when Carter was exactly the same age as Christian is now. I posted a few below just to show the similarities and differences. It is crazy how different their personalities are but how close they seem. Granted, in these pictures Carter was basically running full speed ahead by the time he was 10 1/2 months. He was so dangerous (and continues to be some days). Look at these silly boys?? I am so blessed.
Carter at 10 1/2 months.
1 comment:
He is a CUTIE!!! All three are quite adorable!!! I just love watching them grow up through this blog. Thanks for doing such a great job posting your events. I love it!!! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment