Friday, January 23, 2009

1,2,3 and 4

I can't believe it...(actually I knew it was coming but I am just in denial) Christian was playing in our room last night and that little turkey took 4 steps from me to Ella. It was so cute and he had no clue we would all erupt in screams and claps. All this hulabalu startled the poor kid! So after his little jaunt from here to there we spent the next 15 minutes trying to get him to do it all over....in hind sight I'm not sure why I would want to encourage this???? Oh, yet another step in our baby growing up! He is also about to pop one of his top front teeth as well. Ho hum! I didn't know I'd be so sentimental with all this stuff. Who knew???

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He is turning into a little toddler! Wants to join in with big brother and sister!