Today was the perfect winter Saturday..yep woke up after another full night of sleep to a blanket of fluffy snow. Scott made his traditional and yummy pancakes for breakfast and then we enjoyed a surprisingly relaxing morning. Scott was able to read a good share of the paper and I spent some time on the computer searching for deals and playing around. Much to our delight all the children were playing....together....happily! The snow was falling steadily outside and we were in the mood for some family fun. (it is amazing how more sleep makes me energized and more adventurous!) We grabbed an early lunch and then geared all the kiddos up for an adventure on our favorite sledding hill.
Ella and Carter were ready to tackle the big hill with fervor. Scott and I were also feeling more like kids than parents to start the excursion(this could be due to the caffine buzz we were sporting since it was such a smooth morning!). Christian was not sure about the snow pelting him in the face. He is surely more reserved than Carter (thank heavens) and wanted to be carried up the hill rather than ride in his baby tobogan. We all had a blast. Thankful no injuries...however I think that climbing that hill towing the kids or walking up with Christian in my arms will prove to be more of a workout than I had first intended! I will feel that in the glutes tomorrow morning! But it sure was worth it. Here are a few pictures from all the fun!
1 comment:
The kids look like they're having a blast, and you, as always, are supermodel-esque.
Post a Comment