There is a super hero who lives at our house. It's not Spider man, a Power Ranger, or even Super Man himself. It is my dear husband! He doesn't have extremely large, bulging muscles, or any super powers. But he sure is a hero to our kids and that is the most important thing! All three kids typically run/crawl screaming to the door each night when he arrives home; full of hugs and kisses and each one talking over the other to tell of all the excitement of the day. Scott takes it all in stride, thrilled to hear of each adventure or heartache. I am so thankful for Scott and his continued commitment and energy he brings to our family. We are both reading parenting books right now him; Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters, and I have just wrapped up Bringing Up Boys. Both books stress the importance of active and strong fathers and I am so glad that he fills that role so well in our family. If you read this babe, I LOVE YOU! Thanks!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters is an AWESOME book! My Scott has read it twice. I am sure that your Scott is a wonderful father and role model for all of your kids. I can't wait to read the book Boys Should Be Boys by the same author.
Love to you,
Margo
Post a Comment