We are trying to pack lots of fun into these beautiful fall days. Yesterday afternoon we headed to the library. The kids love going, checking out lots of new books, playing with the puppets and puzzles and then relaxing to read in the fun stuffed animal chairs to read their books. Since it was such a gorgeous day, we decided to go on a serendipitous rendezvous at the park. We called Scott at work and told him to meet us at the park for a picnic. The kids had so much fun playing, and running, and enjoying the outdoors. However, in the process of all the merry making we got a little grubby! We were running short on time since we have strict bedtimes, so we threw them all in the tub at the same time. They thought it was so fun. Christian was so tickled and content!
Dumping water on each other's heads?@! Hmmm! Maybe the caption should read:
The Three Stooges! ......all smiles though.
It was off to bed with LOTS of great new stories. I think we checked 18 new books and tapes out! We LOVE the library. Ella thinks she is so cool since she has her very own library card and does the scanning of the books, "just like the librarian, right mom??"
2 comments:
Liz, I LOVE the pic of the dumping of the water! That's adorable. I keep meaning to put a mirror in our tub, too, because how else could the kids see how cute they are with shampoo in their hair? Thanks for the reminder. And this is going to sound terrible, but I don't even remember Pebbles and Bam Bam, though now that you mention it I feel like I might have been involved. Was it us??? You and Bec? Who was Bam Bam? OH, I think I remember now. :) If it was who I think it was email me; I have something to tell you about him!
I've been without a computer for a week and think your kids have gotten cuter and bigger in just a short time!!!
Post a Comment