Although its been a nice fall around here, our eldest son has failed to comprehend the conversation about how cold weather= the need for warmer clothing. Here -we caught him roaming the landscaping in his socks, underwear, sweatshirt, and hat. Scott found it so hilarious that he snapped these pictures.
> the rattling noise coming from the washing machine the other day.....just fifteen acorns rolling around the bottom of the bin. When I asked Carter about them, his reply was "thanks mom, you find my acorns!"
>when I feel a cold draft, I know Carter is on the loose. He just opens up the slider (closes the screen door of course) and heads out back.
> Carter has a small stock pile of "walking sticks" in the garage. I am bound to break my neck on them someday soon.
> Carter LOVES collecting leaves for others,
he finds perfect, bright colored leaves
and gifts them to the family members. Sooo cute!
> We walked into Walgreen's this week and Carter stops dead in his tracks and says "Look mom, they decorated!" Then after he paused to examine the "decorations" he grasped his chest, with eyes the size of baseballs and said in an exasperated tone, "whew mom, that scared me!" Needless to say the decor was a bit to spooky for his liking!
The Big Man Needed His OWN BIG WHEELS!
I think part of the problem was that Scott just couldn't stomach the thought of how much time Carter was spending on Ella's pink princess Hot Wheel. So, we got Carter his very own Big Wheel to enjoy. As you can see they love racing each other down the driveway. Carter is putting lots of miles on his new hot rod.
No comments:
Post a Comment