Monday, June 21, 2010

Meeting Elyse

It took us way to long, but this weekend, we finally made the trip to Indianapolis to meet our sweet new niece, ELYSE DIANA. She is quite possibly the sweetest, happiest, 13 week old baby I've had my hands on. Shortly after we arrived, she woke up from her nap and Sarah took Elle, Carter and I up to her room. We all peeked over the crib to find this cooing, smiling, joyfilled baby girl. Ahhh, she melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes (I am going through baby withdraw right now). She was so happy to let each of our family members hold, snuggle, and smooch her. It was a great weekend. I have lots of pictures to post. But first, here we are with Elyse:
Ella was tickled..... Of course, I was too!

It seems decades ago that Carter was this size!
Uncle Scott managed to get his hands on her for a bit of time!

we miss you already Elyse! But it won't be long until we see you for Logan's first birthday!

1 comment:

Kirsten Carlson said...

Awwww...I hear you on baby withdrawal!!! Not that I truly want to go there again :-) She is a doll and looks just like a Moorlag! Hope you are enjoying summer vacay!!! Yippee!!!