T-Ball
Scott has so many wonderful childhood memories of playing t-ball and baseball with his dad and brothers. He was equally thrilled that Carter was thrilled with the idea of joining a "team". We meet every Monday night from 5:30-6:30, and friends from small group are on the team too!
We love all the batting
running the bases barefoot to mom's dismay.....the kid won't keep shoes on these days. And since he wants to do everything, "by....my....self...." it doesn't take him long to un-do anything I do! Look for more pictures to come of our little athletes. I am behind in blogg-ville! The end of the school year is a bit hairy but now that we are easing into summer I hope to catch up!
1 comment:
AWESOME! Go Carter!!! Take me out to the ball game... Miss you! We should meet up this summer and go for a run :-)
Post a Comment