After all the gifts were opened....as if they hadn't opened their share and then some, Evan brought out this bag with a HUGE smile on his face. He showed the kids the box and neither knew what it was. Then he told them and turned the tv on. There is where the rest of the day lies....playing Wii. So much could be written about all the fun we had. Do you know how humbling it is to get your butt kicked in bowling by your 3 1/2 and 6 year old??? Not to mention the shame that is involved when being knocked out by Carter during boxing. Sheeze! It was fun. Scott is addicted. It will take all the power I have to keep him from purchasing one of our very own. This Wii, is staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Hmmm, I wonder will they ever want to go out and play at the lake this summer? We will see. I have more pics to follow of all the wonderful gifts they received, they are coming. Life just seems to be moving soo fast these days. I don't want to miss anything!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Christmas Morning...guess what Wii did all day?
To say that the morning was EARLY and completely fun filled is a slight understatement. The kids were wide awake while all the adults in the house were more on the sleep deprived side. None-the-less, we had tons of fun exchanging and opening gifts. I couldn't include all the pictures but here are a few highlights!
Christian now has his own stool (along with the other two) for reaching new levels around the house. This is a wonderful AND dangerous gift. :)
After all the gifts were opened....as if they hadn't opened their share and then some, Evan brought out this bag with a HUGE smile on his face. He showed the kids the box and neither knew what it was. Then he told them and turned the tv on. There is where the rest of the day lies....playing Wii. So much could be written about all the fun we had. Do you know how humbling it is to get your butt kicked in bowling by your 3 1/2 and 6 year old??? Not to mention the shame that is involved when being knocked out by Carter during boxing. Sheeze! It was fun. Scott is addicted. It will take all the power I have to keep him from purchasing one of our very own. This Wii, is staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Hmmm, I wonder will they ever want to go out and play at the lake this summer? We will see. I have more pics to follow of all the wonderful gifts they received, they are coming. Life just seems to be moving soo fast these days. I don't want to miss anything!


Then there was this lovely little gift...the one I still need to have a stern conversation with Grandma about. THE. MICROPHONE. complete with a variety of quirky back up music, multiple levels of LOUD and the lovely added feature that Christian discovered: if you bang the microphone on the speaker, it makes this screaming, squealing, fingernails-running-down-the-chalkboard sound. Might I remind you Grandma....I will send this gift when they come up to spend the night???
After all the gifts were opened....as if they hadn't opened their share and then some, Evan brought out this bag with a HUGE smile on his face. He showed the kids the box and neither knew what it was. Then he told them and turned the tv on. There is where the rest of the day lies....playing Wii. So much could be written about all the fun we had. Do you know how humbling it is to get your butt kicked in bowling by your 3 1/2 and 6 year old??? Not to mention the shame that is involved when being knocked out by Carter during boxing. Sheeze! It was fun. Scott is addicted. It will take all the power I have to keep him from purchasing one of our very own. This Wii, is staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Hmmm, I wonder will they ever want to go out and play at the lake this summer? We will see. I have more pics to follow of all the wonderful gifts they received, they are coming. Life just seems to be moving soo fast these days. I don't want to miss anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So much FUN!!!
The Isaak family got a Wii for Christmas this year! We love it...I don't think you'll be able to stay away from purchasing one for long! haha! Craig and challenge each other after the kids are in bed - there's much smack talk and hilarity. I love that the kids (well, except for Myles) can play too. we love playing all together. And don't worry, we've gotten our butts kicked by our 5 year old time and time again. It is indeed a humbling experience! :-)
The Wii was the gift of Christmas! We will all have to play the next time we get together! We miss you guys too! We'll have to skype soon! Logan has not mastered sleeping through the night...actually he hasn't even got close. He has only been getting up once a night now (usually). Which has been great for me. I do find myself wondering some days if I'll ever sleep a full night again :-)
Post a Comment