Our Saturday mornings are spent at the soccer field. We love to be out there cheering on Ella and Carter. We are really impressed with how they are working better as a team and progressing in their skills.
Last weekend, Ella and Carter each scored a goal and Ella had one assist.
I love all the pictures. Now I want to go get ice cream!!! Ella seems so grown up. I am sure she is such a good helper and students at school. Carter and Russell would have so much fun together. Sloane is feeling a lot like Christian...crying to go to school everyday. She will be more than ready for kdg. next year. Miss you!
2 comments:
I love all the pictures. Now I want to go get ice cream!!! Ella seems so grown up. I am sure she is such a good helper and students at school. Carter and Russell would have so much fun together. Sloane is feeling a lot like Christian...crying to go to school everyday. She will be more than ready for kdg. next year. Miss you!
You are a true soccer mom...minivan and all :-) We miss you guys! The kids seem so big in their uniforms!
Post a Comment