Introducing the kindergartener and 2nd grader from our house!
It's been a busy week at our house this week. I spent Tuesday- Thursday at school getting ready for another exciting school year. On Wednesday we had Open House at Kettle Lake for Ella and Carter. They had a chance to see their classrooms and meet their new teachers. Carter is thrilled to have Mrs. Rowley as his kindergarten teacher. He will attend all day Monday, Wednesday, and alternate Fridays. He is looking forward to learning lots. He has many friends from preschool in his room this year!
Ella is headed off to 2nd grade with Mrs. Doyle. Her classroom has a frog theme! Which tickled the boys. She also has many friends in her class. It is hard to believe she's already in 2nd grade. Wasn't I just dropping her off at preschool? Yikes!
1 comment:
Oh, what fun! I can't believe how fast these kids grow up!!! Have a great weekend and wonderful first week of school!
Post a Comment