Ella is thrilled to be taking riding lessons this summer. She is learning so much. I feel a bit out of my element as a parent because right now she is "into" tennis and riding. I don't bring much knowledge of either of these sports to help her. But she is in love. Every Tuesday she enters the barn, talks to the horses, brushes them and helps get the saddle ready. She walks the horse around the arena already and is even riding without being led. How is she possibly old enough for this?
This morning we are off to tennis lessons. She is coming along with these skills too. She just got her first racket.....of course it is purple! She is changing into a little lady each day. We are so proud!
1 comment:
How exciting! What a young lady. Get ready to be in the barn for life. Already we breathe horsehair, I think. :)
Post a Comment