Friday, March 25, 2011

Time with my Princess

Life has been traveling at a pretty rapid rate these days. It is full of all the blessings I vaguely remember longing for when I wanted children. We fill each day up, that is for sure. That is why I enjoy the special one on one moments I occasionally get with the kids. Scott and Carter bonded over Monster Trucks and Ella and I enjoyed an enchanting evening with the princesses. I must say, Disney sure puts on a impressive show on ice. We started our evening with dinner at Friday's with a few other "princess friends".


Here they are modeling their princess crowns. Imagine if you will, a whole restaurant filled with princesses of every sort. Some were wearing their full princess costume. After dinner we waltzed across the street to the show.


Here we are at VanAndel Arena.

Mickey and Minnie introduced the act


Then we sat...in awe...to see snippets from each of the Disney princess stories. AWESOME!


I am so glad we had a chance to go just the two of us! My little girl is turning into a little lady, wow! How quickly time flies. :0)

No comments: