Sunday, March 6, 2011
One Little, Two Little, Three Little FISH
We officially began swimming lessons this week. I thought I had a 'perfect plan' to have all 3 kids simulatenously in lessons at the same time. Which is really a miracle considering all the ability/ age factors. Well we got there and the boys were in the same class. Not good because Carter swims on his own and needs stroke instruction while Christian just needs the structure of class and not to be clinging to my neck. Ella was too advanced for the class they recommended so it is back to the drawing board. Arrgh! that will be a Monday issue. I was hoping not to have to shuffle 3 kids to the pool on seperate nights. Hmmm, doesn't look like that will happen. Here are a few pictures of the boys swimming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment