Thursday, December 9, 2010

What a Week.....

Monday...

Was mom's and my birthday! We celebrated it like we usually do...together... HERE! Everyone is happy with the food and atmosphere, we don't do any cooking and it is generally relaxing...er well as relaxing as dining out can be with three children. :) It was fabulous, as usual. The kids showered us with kisses, signing, and tokens of their love namely, crafts they spent hours making. Ella picked out the perfect candle for me since she knows I love them everywhere! I think I will coin this my BOOT-iful Birthday seeing how my feet were totally spoiled. Scott and the kids picked out chocolate colored UGGS to keep my feet comfy and warm while my parents indulged my trendy side and bought me a pair of the boots that go with my new "skinny jeans" from my in-laws! It was so fun! And my feet shant be overlooked this winter season.







Since it has been a long time in the works I must brag that my most favorite gift of all was from Scott....he booked out January ADULT get away to the Riviera Maya..Oh. MY. GOODNESS!!! I am downright giddy for those 4 days and nights and mornings and in betweens! Thank you honey you are the best!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That sounds like a busy week! Looks like you had a great birthday. What a great gift from Scott...he deserves some brownie points for that! Christian looks like such a big boy - they all need to stop growing until we come to see them :-)

Kirsten Carlson said...

Way to go Scott!!! An amazing and perfect gift for a busy mom!!! Lots of fun in December, maybe January will bring some relaxation. I am hoping for a few snow days :-)